Popular Posts

Sunday 22 April 2012

my last !

Bie . you totally make me love you .
i dont even care bout others as long as you with me . 
youre my perfect choice .
insyallah were getting enggage and married .
i dont want anyone else except you .
make all you said come true .
to let you go for second time is posibble .
before, i cant have you .
but now youre mine . 
totally mine .
ill be the best for you .
and ill try to be a good friends , fiance , wife , mummy , and nanny .
one phrase ive told you .
"awak mmg bukan yang pertama , tp awak akan jadi yang terakhir "
keep my words bie .
thanks to allah .
maybe its our fate .
to be together .
you want me to be yours as soon as posibble .
but for me . 
its to difficult cos i dont have enough money to getting married yet .
i know you can .
but not easily for me to take it . 
its our marriage .
it must me and you . 
thanks sayang .
you make me smile and be the one who realy mean to me .
you show me how much you love me . 
i do appreciate you cos you do the same . 
i do love you ayangggg (MUHAMMAD FARIZ ZULKEFLI)

No comments:

Post a Comment