Popular Posts

Tuesday 27 March 2012

KARMA

im inlove with one guys who realy attract me and make me love him . for the first month before his realy wonderful man . i do love him . just for one month before . now his change . maybe already have someone to be his soulmate and for sure its not me . so sad and make me feel crush . feel wanna ruin all my life . but its stupid thing ever . what i should do is look forward and move on with my new carrier . then i can do whatever i want . include my dreams to stay out of this country . tired for seeking . i am stronger .no one knows how strong i am . im awkward and curious person sometimes . watch out ! once you lose me . you will lose me for the rest of your life . once you throw away my love . for a billion years ill throw you away from my life . simple . goes around comes around . keep this word always with you . IM DONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment